Membership with the ASGCT allows you to transform your interest in improving human health into real involvement! You will collaborate side by side with renowned gene and cell therapy professionals, as they develop novel treatments to alleviate human disease. Share your knowledge while advancing research through the many outlets available only to ASGCT Members, including:
Education and Training
- Save up to $320 on registration fees for the ASGCT Annual Meeting and other programs.
- Participate in ASGCT training programs, including the Translational Science Training Course and Clinical Trials Training Course
- Become eligible for student and post-doctoral travel awards
- Receive priority hotel reservations for the ASGCT Annual Meeting
- ASGCT represents the interests of gene and cell therapy researchers and clinicians by serving as a liaison to the National Institutes of Health and other governmental agencies. Click here to view the slides from the recent ASGCT NIH Gene Therapy Symposium.
- Vote, hold office and serve on various committees, both scientific and governance
- Promote education about gene and cell therapy advances and challenges through public outreach initiatives, including the ASGCT High School Teacher and Student Education Program
Publication and Reference
- Receive a subscription to Molecular Therapy, the Official Journal of ASGCT included for all Members, a $573 value
- Additional 65% savings for publication charges in Molecular Therapy
- Additional free page of color in Molecular Therapy
- Additional discount on open access fees in
- Receive discounted open access fees to ASGCT’s online only, open access journals: Molecular Therapy: Nucleic Acids, Molecular Therapy: Methods and Clinical Development, and Molecular Therapy: Oncolytics.
- Receive email notification of new press releases and position statements published by ASGCT
- View and post résumés or open positions at the Annual Meeting in the ASGCT Job Bank Booklet, and online at reduced rates – savings up to $225
- Network with leading researchers on ASGCT Committees, at New Member Welcome Receptions, and through other ASGCT events